● It is a natto that is easy to eat for children and elderly people.
● Uses coarsely ground soybeans that have been split into slightly larger pieces. By splitting it into coarse grinds, a slight space is created between the grains to make the fermentation uniform, and the natto is finished with a natto flavor that gives the taste of natto while feeling the flavor of soybeans.
● Sauce adjusts the balance of kelp extract and soy sauce, and comes with "Kelp Dashi" that you can feel the flavor of kelp by removing the miscellaneous taste.
In addition, a universal design ampoule cut is used to make it easy to open and pour.
● Hikiwari soybeans (USA or Canada) (not genetically modified), rice flour, natto bacteria, (some include soybeans)
● Sauce [Soy sauce, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, salt, kelp extract, brewed vinegar, dried bonito extract / seasoning (amino acids, etc.), alcohol, (some include wheat and soybeans)]
● Mustard [Mustard, brewed vinegar, salt, vegetable oil / acidulant, coloring agent (turmeric), vitamin C, thickening polysaccharide, seasoning (amino acids, etc.), spices, (some of which include soybeans)]