Product Category: Class 2 OTC drug
Product details of New Unakowa Cool (subject to self-medication taxation
●Cold itching stop! ● Stop itching with double action!
● New Una Kowa Cool is a cold anti-itch that relieves itching.
● When applying this agent, the affected area that is itchy and hot will be stuffy.
●Following this cool cooling sensation, the double action of the active ingredients lidocaine and diphenhydramine hydrochloride stops itching quickly.
●In addition, it uses a comfortable sponge that has been improved so that it can be applied evenly to the affected area.
●When you are bitten by insects such as mosquitoes and ticks, please use this new Unakowa cool first.
・Itching, insect bites
[Dosage and dosage]
・Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
** Precautions related to usage and dosage
・Please follow the usage and dosage.
・When using this product for children, use it under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
・Be careful not to get this in your eyes. In the unlikely event that it gets in your eyes, wash immediately with water or lukewarm water. If the symptoms are severe, please consult an ophthalmologist.
・For external use only.
・Do not cover the affected area after applying the drug with a poorly ventilated object such as wrap film. Also, when using on the back of the knee or the inside of the elbow, do not let the skin come into close contact (such as sitting on the floor).
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride: 20.0mg
Additives: sodium edetate, citric acid, ethanol
**Do not do**
If you do not follow these precautions, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will likely occur.
Do not use on the following parts
(1) Wound surface.
(2) Eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before use
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment from a doctor.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
(3) People with severe wetness or sores.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, they may be side effects. Immediately stop using this medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson with this package insert.
Part involved: symptoms
Skin: rash/redness, itching, swelling
3.If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson with this package insert.
**Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Avoid high temperatures and keep tightly sealed in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
(4) Do not touch mucous membranes such as eyes with hands with this agent.
(5) Do not leave the product in a hot place such as in a car as it may deform the container. Please note that deformation of the container may cause the sponge part to fall off or the liquid to leak.
(6) If this agent adheres to clothing or bedding and becomes dirty, wash it off with water or detergent as soon as possible.
(7) Please be careful not to adhere to metals such as glasses, watches, accessories, clothing, plastics, painted surfaces such as floors and furniture, as it may cause deterioration.
(8) Keep away from fire.
(9) Do not use the product after the expiration date (listed on the outer box and container).